ART WORKSHOPS FOR ADULTS AND TEENAGERS
- Pastel Workshops – contact Ann Steer
Mobile – 0418921701
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watercolour Workshops – contact Renata Wright.
ART WORKSHOPS FOR CHILDREN
- Contact Wilna at Frendz to book for a workshop and for further details.
- These are very popular workshops. Please book and pay in advance to ensure your child’s spot in the workshop;
- These workshops do not include the materials. All materials can be purchased at the shop.
- We do acrylic painting as well as drawing classes for children.
MIXED MEDIA CRAFT CLASSES
- For more information and to book for a workshop, you can contact Wilna at Frendz or Tracey at 0422 977 039 or email@example.com
- Tracey Thomas will broaden your craft skills by learning new techniques and expand your creativity. New and exciting methods as a foundation for your projects; – funky base papers, frames, tags and much, much more….. These workshops cannot be missed!!
- Cost: $25.00 – all materials included.
PEWTER WORKSHOPS (METAL EMBOSSING)
- Contact Wilna at Frendz to book for these exciting workshops;
- Cost – $25.00 for the first class and $10.00 thereafter – materials excluded.
- Pewter sheets as well as all the other tools are available at Frendz Art & Craft Suppliers.
- Cotact Wilna at Frendz to book for these workshops;
- Cost – $25.00 for the first class and $10.00 thereafter – materials excluded;
- Kits are available for ready made products. Take note that you have to pay $25.00 on top of the cost of the kit if you do a workshop;
- Mosaic kits for children are also available;
- Very special mosaic inserts as well as speciality tiles are available at the shop.
- On Tuesdays and the last Saturday of the month you can come and scrap for the whole day;
- On the first Friday evening of the month you can come and scrap from 14:00 to midnight;
- On the fourth Saturday of the month you can scrap for the whole day;
- On the last Tuesday of the month you can book in to do a scrapbook page with special techniques;
- Scrapbook kits are available @ $20.00 per kit for you to do at home or at camps. Only a limited amount of kits are prepared.
- You can make two cards for $15.00 per class – all materials included. Only bring along your craft box;
- New techniques will be taught every week;
- We prepare three new cards every week. You can also choose a card to make from a large variety cards that were already taught in the class;
- Card kits are available to buy @ $6.50.
- The cards that are made in these workshops are of very high quality.
- This is an very exciting new workshop and enjoyed by everyone that attended it;
- Discover the artist within you and see your unique personal story unfold;
- Contact Nicola Burton at 0430 955 444 for further details;
- Learn this old art form with Martin Dickie;
- For more information you can contact Martin at 9562 1247. You will be amazed at what you will be able to achieve!!
- All calligraphy supplies are available at the shop.
- Rachelle Edwards will teach you this amazing craft;
- Contact her at 0402 881 068 for more information and to book a workshop.
- To learn how to use this versatile medium, contact Wilna at Frendz and she will give you all the information on this craft.
- Bring your child on a Thursday afternoon for a fun filled hour of crafts. The cost is $15.00 – al the materials are included. They will learn something new every week;
- We also host Kid’s Craft Parties. Wilna will give you all the details if you contact her at the shop;
- Holiday programmes for children are very popular. It will be advertised at the shop, on the website, via e-mail and on Facebook;
- We have a scrapbook session for children once a month – teaching them special scrapbook techniques;
- If you want to bring in your child to the shop and spend a little time together, we have craft packs available for you to do together;
- We have a special spot in our hearts for children with special needs and try to accommodate them in our workshop programmes as well.
Mon – Wed 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thurs 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Basic Craft Kit
Pencil and eraser
No unauthorized reproduction of projects are allowed.
Project may not be removed from display boards.
No photographs may be taken of projects.